Getting dressed for school and going out has been left down in this pandemic. While most of the people look forward to going out and getting dressed, others prefer lying at home. Comfortable yet stylish fashion is something that has been the centre of attraction of people. The gen Z prefers to dress comfortably with oversized clothes and baggy shirts.
- Knitwear- A trendy spin to the old knitwear clothing goes a long way. You can flaunt your clothing my embracing it with small details. The cozy, dainty and rustic vibe of knit clothing makes in to a great aesthetic. It can easily be paired up with jeans, T-shirt giving a feminine edge to your whole outfit.
- Business x Streetwear: The combination of business and street wear goes a long way, whether it be the cool designs or the structured look. Accessorising this look plays an important role. Use golden/silver/rose-gold jewellery to elevate the look to the next level. Comfortable yet classic this is the perfect look for all meetings and dinner dates.
- Y2K : The fashion trends of the early 2000s corresponds to Y2K fashion. Whether it be the low rise jeans, flashy jewellery, miniskirts or the cropped tees, this look is meant to give the classic Pinterest vibe.
- Skater style: Another major style that people are digging this year is the skater style. The skateboarding culture is taking over the workwear with shoes like the Vans, Converse, Carhartt etc. This look keeps it cool yet classic.
- Indo-Western : The western touch to the Indian wear makes it even better and elevated. Pair up your kurti with a regular jeans and shoes. This makes it comfortable yet too stylish. Sarees can be elevated in the same way with trendy kamarbandh or strappy blouse.