Bollywood actress Alia Bhatt has been ruling the style charts for ethnic fashion this season, with one after the other stunning looks. Busy with her schedule, Alia Bhatt has been impressing all not just with her on screen roles, but her glamorous style statements in Indian ethnic wear during the events. If you have been looking for ways to give a stylish spin to your ethnic looks, then you need to take down notes from this B-town beauty, whose ethnic style has been an absolute treat, spanning from traditional to modern chic.
So let’s take a look at some of Alia Bhatt’s gorgeous ethnic looks.
1. This simple yet traditional look is perfect for festivals and small ceremonies. You don’t need to put too much effort to look gorgeous.
2. Ethnic pastels are something that have been getting major love and for good reasons. It’s understated yet chic, and Alia showed us that a stunning sharara suit like this is bound to be a big hit.
3. As much as we love pastels, there’s also colourpop for days when you want all eyes on you. In blue lehenga Alia went the regal way to look like a queen.
4. Nothing can match the elegance of saree. Alia looks a pure combination of beauty and elegance. You don’t need anything extra while wearing a saree like this.
5. This anaarkali outfit look apt for sangeet and wedding ceremony. Alia has paired the outfit with statement ‘jhumkas’. And she looks absolutely breathtaking.