Akshay Kumar is one of the most versatile and hardworking actors of the film industry. Akshay’s new film ‘Bell Bottom’ is released today on 19th August 2021 which is directed by Ranjit Tiwari and the starring Starcast is Akshay Kumar the main lead followed by Huma Qureshi, Vaani Kapoor and Lara Dutta. After the post pandemic this is the first film that is going to be released in theatres on Thursday nationwide. But the Maharashtra cinemas are still closed and Akshay in a recent interview stated that 30% of the money comes from Maharashtra only and the rest 70% from rest of India. But he is taking the risk of releasing his movie Bell Bottom on big screens and he is hoping for the best!

The movie short glance is of the story set in 1980’s where the raw agent that is Akshay saves 210 passengers from the hijacked Indian plane. Lara Dutta played the role of Mrs Indira Gandhi and she had a great responsibility on her shoulders as playing the role of an iconic character is something huge. Vanni and Huma have little screen time in the movie. Vanni plays the character of Akshay’s wife and Huma has a fighting scene in the movie Bell Bottom.

Twinkle Khanna’s review on Bell Bottom

Akshay Kumar’s wife Twinkle Khanna shared a Post on her Instagram handle of herself with her husband Akshay Kumar and wrote for his movie Bell Bottom that , “Looks like a walk in the park but we are actually heading to something even better, the screening of Mr K’s fabulous movie-Bellbottom! #mustwatch.”‘BellBottom is gripping’As Twinkle Khanna approves BellBottom, so on that Akshay Kumar wroteAkshay Kumar posted in the comments section of wife Twinkle Khanna’s post, “It feels like a walk in the park when she approves #BellBottom is a #mustwatch, she said it, not me .”Twinkle Khanna calls Bell Bottom ‘must watch’

Ajay Devgn also congratulates Akshay Kumar for Bell Bottom

Ajay Devgn’s film also got released last week Bhuj: The pride of India although it got released on OTT platforms. Ajay Devgn posted on his Twitter handle about the movie Bell Bottom that, ‘Dear Akki, I’ve been hearing good reviews of Bell Bottom. Congratulations Also, your leap of faith in making it a theatrical release is praiseworthy. With you in this @akshaykumar #BellBottom.”

Previous articleडांस दीवाने में किया शहनाज़ गिल ने किया अपने प्यार का एलान
Next articleअसली डिंपल चीमा को कियारा आडवाणी ने किया मेसेज, फिल्म की किस बात से है खुश

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here